ATTRACTION FOR EVERYONE, ALL YEAR ROUND
A lot of attractions have been prepared for visitors of the Zakopane Aquapark:
- recreational pool with several swimming lanes, 25m long and 1 to 1.5m deep;
- recreational pool without separate tracks, 40m long and 1.3m deep. This pool is equipped with massaging water jets and underwater couches. There are also water attractions such as aerial geysers and a current counter river;
- outdoor thermal pool with a beautiful view of Giewont. The water temperature here is 32C, the pool length is 33m, and the depth is from 1 to 1.35m. There are several water attractions – water jets for neck massage, underwater couches, and shooting water. The pool is also open in winter;
- paddling pool for children, 0.33m deep and 33C, with a water mushroom in the middle;
- five slides – from the blue 10-meter long to the red with a length of 166m and a descent speed of 25km/h;
- 6 Jacuzzis with 36C water;
- wild river at a depth of 1.3 m, whose current resembles that of a mountain stream;
- sauna world – Finnish, saline, winter saunas, bio sauna, and steam room;
- a modern bowling alley with five lanes and a view of the pool area;
- Fitness center, Thai massages, wet bar, dry bar, and pizzeria.
PRICE LIST: from 20 PLN per hour and 60 PLN for the whole day. Discounts for children, teenagers, and seniors.
Aquapark pools are open from 9.00 to 22.00; current prices and promotions are best checked at www.aquapark.zakopane.pl
Good to know: if you stay in guesthouses such as Biały Potok, Pan Tadeusz and Telimena you can get free admission to Aquapark presuming that you stay minimum of two nights’ accommodation – www.dolinabialego.pl